1. Alloy: 3003
2. Thickness: 0.10-500mm, Width: up to 3800mm
3. Standard: GB/T, ASTM, EN standard qualified
4. Surface Protection: Paper interleaved, PE/PVC filming
5. Surface Finish: Mill Finish, color coated, stucco embossed, etc
6. Payment: T/T, L/C, OA, etc
Ready cut and full sized aluminum stock fit.
We'll lock the aluminum price when customer sign the contract.
Certified aluminum member with ISO/DNV/BV/TUV certification.
We deliver value-added services to meet all customers' needs.
3003 Aluminum Sheet / 3003 Aluminum Plate is approximately 20% stronger than 1100 series aluminum. 3003 aluminum reacts well to mechanical finishings as well as organic finishes. 3003 welding is readily accomplished by means of conventional welding methods, but may be gummy if machined.
It is mainly used for cooking utensils, builder’s hardware, pressure vessels, ice cube trays, garage doors, refrigerator panels, etc.